A few days ago I managed to print the 4th and final color (near black) on the Flaming Ford serigraph edition I’ve been working on. I printed 20 copies and only managed to mess up about 4 of those during the whole process. It was a learning experience and hopefully with the corrections I’ve made to my processes it will be a lower casualty rate next time. I signed and numbered all 20 but only 16 ended up in the edition. I made 4 of them just artist proofs, and will use them as gifts or display samples. I made a couple of short videosRead More →

gator

No video on this one! I tried to set it up to make a short video but my camera malfunctioned and I didn’t get a video. It turned out to be a bad SD card for storage of images, but I didn’t figure that out until later last night. This post is just an update on the Flaming Ford print since it is mostly an experimental project using new processes, materials, and equipment for the first time. And I’m also re-acquainting myself with photo silk screen which I haven’t done much of, except tee shirts, since my college days back in 1980. Its a lotRead More →